How can I help?
Native ARC depends largely on the generosity of the public, local and big businesses, volunteers and working with the community.
We currently receive no government funding and we rely heavily on donations from the public to sustain the endless food, medical, housing and cleaning bills. The more donations we receive the more we can improve our facilities and improve the quality of care. Financial donations can be made by either using Mastercard, Visa or Paypal via the link below. Cash donations can also be brought into the Centre during office hours.
Financial donations allow us to provide food and medications, pay for vet bills and upgrade our facility.
There are a number of ways you can help us:
- In kind donations of labour and materials can help us upgrade our flight cages, mammal enclosures, water bird enclosures, reptile cages, and rehabilitation recovery areas.
- Computers, office equipment, audio visual equipment and software packages enable us to provide education to the public and improve our interpretive area to include better educational displays.
- Become a Volunteer at Native ARC.
- Become a 'Corporate Sponsor'.
- Support our fundraising events.
- Sponsor an Animal.
- Enrol your kids in the 'Cockatoo KIDS Club'.
- Become a 'Financial Member'.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any further information on how you can support Native ARC.